Wednesday, December 19, 2007

New Pictures of the Babies

We went to Dr. Jazz on December 13th. The babies are doing well and growing like crazy. They are both measuring at 1 pound, 1 ounce right now, so that is great. As for mom, her uterus is measuring at 32 weeks already. Please say your prayers that I make it through the basketball season. They are both kicking and moving like crazy...I love all the commotion. At the ultrasound, baby A was kneeing baby B in the head and baby B was kicking baby A in the head...the doc said they look like boxers! :o) Now that the pics are so much more real to me, it's amazing how much more love you feel for them. I can't wait to meet them both. I'll put a labeled picture in with the regular pic in case it's hard to see the features.


Baby A



Baby B


No comments: