Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Week #30 Update

Well, week #30 was pretty uneventful for the most part. I think the babies are upset that I am late posting this update since it is now 3:00 AM and I feel like I am up for the day. I'm sure I'll be able to go to back to bed for a little bit. Not too much excitement this week. I am still feeling good for the most part. I think working at home has been helping, but I'm still getting to that point where I am really tired and uncomfortable the majority of the time. It seems like the little peanuts are always riding up underneath my ribs on the right side. Hopefully they'll drop a little soon. Also new this week - stretch marks!!! It was a sad day! :o( I know that my babies will be worth it, but I was hoping that I was going to be one of the lucky ones. Even a more sad day was on Saturday when I wasn't able to travel with my team on the four hour bus ride to Superior. It was very hard for me to listen to it on the radio, but with the cold and lack of health care facilities on the way it wasn't worth the risk. The team was great and very understanding, but I don't think they realize how much I missed being there. Ahh well! Big week for the Pointers this week...I hope we get two wins because the babies are done losing for the season. Here's some pictures from the week.

Our awesome stroller and carseats are here! We like to call it....the LIMO!!


Look at all this great stuff we got at our two showers!


After cleaning/nesting we finally moved the rocker into the nursery.


Belly Shot - Week #30, Day 6 - Look at those babies grow!


And a full frontal. "You can't see the lines, can you Russ?"
Okay, you probably can, but don't tell!
P.S. - For those wondering - check out the nasty, brown belly button piercing scar. YUCK!

No comments: