Monday, March 10, 2008

False Alarm, but...

...we have a birthday! Well, we kind of thought today was going to be the day. Lynn asked us to come in to get checked out after two straight hours of cramping and some kind of bad news from our appointment last week (we just found out today). It turns out that baby B is not the five pounds that the doctor said, but is 4 lbs, 3 oz. and almost one pound behind baby A. This is cause for concern, so they want to take the babies at 36 weeks. If they decide not to show before, we will be going in next Thursday morning at 5:30 for a c-section due to the babies positions. I can't believe I'm going to meet my babies in 10 days. I am so excited!!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I just got butterflies! This is SO EXCITING! What are their names going to be?!? I am so excited for you! How great!