Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Good, Better, Best!

Well, we've done a lot to our kitchen since we moved in and definitely did it on a budget. We just finished painting the cabinets and adding new hardware. Our next projects are to buy a new sink and faucet and save our pennies for a new floor. Enjoy the pictures and let us know what you think.


Here's the Good...


Here's a little better...New fridge, stove and red walls!


We'll call this the better...Painted cabinets, new hardware, and a dishwasher!


This will be the best...which do you like better???

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Looks GREAT! I like the darker tiles, but either would look nice! That's some fancy stuff.

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

it looks great! i actually like the way the black and white floors you have now look, but...if i had to pick a new one i would say the darker!

Harris Boys said...

I love everything about it. 2 of my fav. colors (red and black) I agree with Rachael I love the floors you have now..but I would stay dark too if you change.

looks great!

Sara said...

OOO, I like the darker ones...so pretty. I love your new kitchen, very nice. Hope you are feeling better :-)

Sara

Big Sister said...

I am a fan of the b&w floor. I have always had a thing for it, just has great character.
Great job on the remodel while on a budget AND with infant twins! My hat's off to you:)
Trina