Monday, December 8, 2008

'Tis the Season

I've been terrible at updating lately, but I have no time for blogging. It's so sad, but any free moment I get I like to spend with my cuties. They are growing up so much. We thought that had the STTN night thing licked. Aidan did it for 3 out of 4 nights and Brody 2 out of 4 and then Aidan got really sick the day before Thanksgiving. Poor little guy. He was pretty sick until Saturday and that's when I got really sick. I just started to feel better last Friday and now Brody has a little case of the sniffles. Oh well! What are you going to do? We are back to square one for STTN, but we're hopeful that might be their Christmas present to us...feels like we're almost there.

We put the tree up on Thanksgiving and the boys love it! They are so fascinated by the lights and ornaments. In other news, they can both sit up now and have graduated into their new Christmas presents from their Grandmas and Grandpas - convertible car seats. I knew it was time to make the switch on Friday night. Josh dropped the boys off at practice and I had to walk them to the parking lot in the cold. I had blankets over their car seats and was carrying them and had to set them down twice and regroup because they were so heavy. Obviously the convertible car seats come with a whole new set of challenges and not as much convenience, but they look so much more comfortable and they love looking out the car windows now. I'll try to snap some pictures in their new seats this week.

Amie and Brian came to visit Saturday and got to see the awesome, very convincing Pointer win over the #1 ranked team(yes, in the country), UW-Whitewater. It was such a great game and I was so proud of our girls. I don't know if I've ever had that much fun coaching. To top it off, we got to hang out with Amie, Brian and Madisyn. We had a blast catching up, although it's apparent that we are all getting old as Josh and Brian fell asleep in the living room sitting up around 11:30 PM. It's a good thing we all enjoy parenthood so much. Thanks for coming to visit guys. We can't wait for a sleepover at your house in January. We need to see you as much as we can before May. :(

Again, I'll vow to try to be a better blogger, but we all know where that usually gets me.

Aidan is wondering if this present is his...Brody like to yank on the branches...I think they look like trouble makers here, huh?Madisyn was teaching Aidan how to jump...she was enjoy the Final Score food as much as us...Madisyn hold Brody...I think he's going to be after her in a few years!Aidan is sick of pictures...Close up of Brody...Who is this Santa guy and what is he going to bring us they're wondering...Watching Atlas play ball...My best attempt at two smiles and two almost 9-monthers looking at the camera

8 comments:

nbjenni said...

My future sons-in-law are looking so cute! Love the new blog header.

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

wow, they are really getting big! that last picture is absolutely adorable, they are such handsome little guys! you'll love the convertible carseats once you get used to the switch!

Heather said...

Your boys just get cuter and cuter!

SaraBelle said...

Oh my gosh, Megan -- they are getting so big! That picture of Aidan sick of pictures is cracking me up!!

Amber said...

what cute little men you have there, Megan!! Can't wait for us to get our tree up...we are delayed a week thanks to our hospital stay :(

Harris Boys said...

I know what you mean about taking a hundred pics till you get the perfect one..I would love to say it gets easier to capture those moments, but it doesn't..hehe

brad and nichole junck said...

Oh thank you so much for my A&B fix. They just keep getting more and more precious!!! I hope things settle down for you soon you poor thing. Congrats on the win!!!

Jessarella said...

Thanks Megan. You have a beautiful family too!