Friday, September 12, 2008

Labor Day Party....Finally!

We had a great time at the Wilson's Annual Labor Day party. Thanks to all of our friends who made the trip. It was so great to see all of you...especially those we don't get to see too often. Sorry for the delay in posting these...maybe I'll get to another post why it took so long.

Anna giving Brody kisses...I didn't get a great shot here.Andy and Tammy...Man we miss you guys!!!
Anna thought Bubba's corn was D-E-L-I-S-H!
Anna and Madisyn were so cute together all day!
My Girls!!! I love you guys!! Look at Shak's cute little basketball!
Brody and Madisyn took a spin in the Cadillac.
Madisyn and I...She looks scared to be with me, doesn't she???
One big happy family...who we don't get to see enough of!!!
Anna with some corn on her face...so cute!
My Barneveld Clan - Thanks so much for coming up you guys! It was great seeing you all!
Just hanging out.

No comments: