Wednesday, August 27, 2008

What??? No Tickets???

We had tried planning a get-together with our friends from college to hit up a Brewer game last weekend. We started the planning way back in July, and were really excited about it. So Josh and I loaded up the boys and trekked down to Milwaukee in our Brewer gear only to get there and find out we didn't have ANY tickets!!! Okay, I'm kidding. We knew we didn't have tickets, but it was funny that everyone wore Brewer gear anyways. It felt like we were moving into Chase and Andrea's place (so cute by the way...yours too Tara & Kurt) because we had SO much stuff!! It was great to see those that can make it...we miss you guys so much and hope to see you all more often!!! Aidan and Brody need to see all of their aunts and uncles!!! Here's a few pics from the day.
I miss these girls!!! Thank goodness for cells and email!
Tara has the touch...watch out Kurt! Aidan looks happy to FINALLY see his God-Mama again!
Hawks all that nannying for the other twins is DEFINITELY paying off!
Still loving the hair too Hawks!
Don't ask...I probably shouldn't have posted this, I know...Trying to get sun I guess.
Hawks and Chase being goofy!

Mama Shak and Ryan came later...so cute! We can't wait to meet Baby Zdroik! BTW, you don't even look pregnant...you look fabulous!!!A little later that evening hanging out...Tara and I...
Hawks and K-Dawg...

Again, why they have to match, I don't know! I did find that green Wisconsin hat for Josh though and it had a clover on it...love it since the boys were St. Patty's Day babies!

No comments: