Saturday, August 9, 2008

Where did the time go?

As I'm coming up on my return to work in two weeks, just a week after the boys will be 5 months old, I cannot believe how fast the time has flown. Last week I seen a 7 pound baby and was telling my mom that there's no way that Aidan and Brody were that small at one time. We have a lot to do before I go back to work, including getting the boys on a more structured routine for the babysitter. Despite what other people's beliefs/thoughts are, I really enjoyed my time with the boys and just "going with the flow", but I know that it will be better for Katie if we get a little more structure. It was also so hard with us traveling so much and them staying at different places to get them on a routine, but now that we don't really have any traveling plans for a while, now seems like a great time. I'm reading the book The Baby Whisperer and so far I like it a lot. We've already tried implementing some of her techniques, but we'll do a complete transition next week. She says that it usually takes 5 days or so for babies A&B's age to catch on. Here's some comparison pictures of my little boys.
Here is a pitcure of the diapers they wore when they were born and the size 2's they're in now. That other little thing is their ID badge that was around their ankle. Look, it barely fits around my thumb.

Here Aidan's first bath...and look at him now!
Brody was a little peanut...now he has filled out!
Daddy and his boys both past and present.

No comments: